Born January 6, 1974, in Bereznyaki village of the Tyumen district.
Education: higher education, graduated from the Tyumen State University in 1996 with a degree in accounting and auditing as qualified economist.
07.1994 – 04.1997: Economist of the credit resources and short-term credit department of ZAO Bank Tyumen credit.
04.1997 – 02.2000: Head of the Liquidity department, Vice-President for foreign economic activities of AOZT Investitsionny Bank “Diplomat”
05.2000 – 03.2001: Deputy Chairman of OAO Bank “Bely Sever”.
03.2001 – 07.2001: Head of control and audit management, Head of treasury of ОАО Khanty-Mansiysky Bank.
07.2001 – 07.2003: Deputy Director of Economy Department of Administration of the Tyumen region.
07.2003 – 06.2005: CEO of OAO Tyumensky TsUM.
06.2005 – 12.2005: Director of Property Relations Department of Administration of the Tyumen region.
12.2005 – 02.2011: Deputy Governor of the Tyumen region.
02.2011 – 02.2011: First Deputy Head of Administration of the Tyumen region.
02.2011 – 05.2018: Head of Administration of the Tyumen region.
On May 29, 2018 appointed interim Governor of the Tyumen region.
On September 9 he was elected as the Governor of the Tyumen region for five years term.
On September 14, 2018, he was inaugurated as the Governor of the Tyumen region.
Married, father of four children.
Medal of the Order of Merit for the Motherland of the 2nd grade.
Under Article 77 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, Article 17 of the Federal Law “On General Principles of the Organization of Legislative (Representative) and Executive Bodies of State Power of the Subjects of the Russian Federation” (hereinafter referred to as the Law), Part 2 of Article 4 of the Federal Law “On General Principles of the Organization of Public Power in the Subjects of the Russian Federation”, Articles 37 and 38 of the Charter of the Tyumen Region (hereinafter referred to as the Charter), the Governor of the Tyumen Region (hereinafter referred to as the Governor) is the highest official of the Tyumen Region and is the head of the permanent supreme executive authority of state power of the region – the Government of the Tyumen Region.
In accordance with article 18 of the Law, article 38 of the Charter of the Tyumen region, the Governor of the Tyumen region shall exercise the following powers:
- taking measures to ensure legality, the rights and freedom of citizens, protect property and public order, fight against crime;
- representing the region’s interests in respect to the federal public authorities, other constituent entities of the Federation, foreign states, as well as local authorities and public associations;
- nominating candidates to the President of the Russian Federation to be elected to the office of the chief administrative officer of the autonomous district (chief executive body of state authority in the autonomous district) by deputies of legislative (representative) body of state authority of the autonomous district, being a part of the region;
- signing contracts on behalf of the region;
- applying to the Statutory Court of the Russian Federation, other courts according to the procedure specified by the legislation;
- addressing the regional Duma with the annual state of the region message;
- possessing the right of legislative initiative in the regional Duma and representative (legislative) bodies of state authority of the autonomous districts and submitting draft legislative acts to be reviewed in priority order;
- submitting draft acts to the President and the Government of the Russian Federation with discretion to approve such acts;
- promulgating the laws, certifying promulgation by signing or reject laws passed by the Tyumen regional Duma;
- coordinating the activity implemented by executive authorities with other state authorities of the region and, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, is able to organize interaction of executive authorities of the region with federal executive authorities and their territorial bodies, local self-government bodies and public associations;
- providing interaction between executive authorities of the region and executive authorities of the autonomous regions being a part of the region, to ensure sustainable social and economic development of the region and autonomous regions being a part of the region, social well-being of the population in the region and autonomous districts;
- appointing half of the members of the Electoral Commission of the region;
- giving regional awards and conferring honorary titles of the region;
- gives power to the representative from the Tyumen region executive body elected to the Federation Council of the Russian Federation;
- participating in meetings of the regional Duma entitled to deliberative vote and demand convening an extraordinary meeting of the regional Tyumen Duma;
- presents the regional budget draft and the report on implementation of the budget to the regional Duma;
- submitting the conclusion to the regional Duma on the draft laws of the region on the introduction or abolishment of taxes, tax exemption, procedure of state internal borrowings of the Tyumen region, on change of financial obligations in the region, other administration bills stipulating expenses to be covered at the expense of the regional budget;
- ruling the Government;
- dissolving the Duma early on the grounds and in the procedure stipulated by the Federal law;
- reviewing resolutions of the regional Duma on distrust to the Government officials of the region and passing decision thereon;
- forming the Government, appointing and dismissing the members of the regional Government, officials of the regional Government, heads and other officials of the executive authorities of the region, naming the officials to be authorized to appoint and dismiss the managers of state unitary enterprises and state institutions of the Tyumen region, as well as specifying conditions of appointment of these managers;
- submitting the regional Duma with regional Government’s annual performance reports, including the issues raised by the regional Duma;
- relieving the Governor’s deputies, heads of state authorities, formed by the ministries, departments, committees of the Government of the Russian Federation, of their duties, if this is stipulated by the Federal law;
- nominating candidates to be elected to the economic entity management bodies with share of regional ownership in the authorized capital, specifying the procedure of representatives’ activities implemented in the economic entity management bodies with share of regional ownership in the authorized capital;
- appointing the Chairman and Commission in the clemency-related issues;
- nominating candidates to be appointed to public members in qualified panel of judges to the regional Duma;
- issuing the order on dismissal of the chief municipal formation in compliance with the Federal law;
- defining the structure of state executive bodies of the region;
- exercising other powers.