Address: 30/1 Sakko street, 625004, Tyumen
Telephone: (3452) 69-01-69
Department Director: Andrey Kiselev, Deputy to the Governor of the region
The main activities of the Property Relations Department of the Tyumen region
The department coordinates and controls activity of the state institution “Property fund of the Tyumen region”
The main area of activity of the Property Relations Department of the Tyumen Region is management and control of the Tyumen region state property, including land plots.
- ensuring record-keeping of the Tyumen region state property and maintaining state property register of the Tyumen region;
- arranging cadastral works performing, state cadastral registration and state cadastral deregistration of immovable property, constituting the Tyumen region treasury, as well as other immovable property of the Tyumen region;
- executing owner’s rights on managing stock (shares), constituting the state property of the Tyumen region, in the authorized capital of companies, including resolving the issues of the region participation in the work of the governing bodies of the companies on behalf of the Tyumen region;
- making decision about assignment of the Tyumen region state property on the basis of operational management or operational control to public authorities of the Tyumen region, state institutions of the Tyumen region, state unitary enterprises of the Tyumen region, as well as about withdrawal of the Tyumen region state property from the indicated authorities and institutions;
- making decisions about transfer of the Tyumen region state property to the municipal property, about agreement to take the transferred municipal property into the state property of the Tyumen region;
- performing functions on privatization of the Tyumen region state property;
- possessing and managing the land plots, constituting the Tyumen region state property, on behalf of the Tyumen region;
- managing the land plots, in respect of which state ownership has not been demarcated, in Tyumen and the Tyumen municipal district, in the cases stipulated in the normative legal acts;
- ensuring withdrawal of the land plots for the Tyumen region state needs, transfer of lands or land plots from one category to another.
- ensuring conducting of procedure to establish and to cease public servitudes to ensure state interests of the Tyumen region, related to the land plots, located in the Tyumen region;
- making decision about carrying out state cadastral assessment, approval of cadastral value determination results, of cadastral value average level in the municipal district (urban district), performing functions of the state customer of works on carrying out state cadastral assessment, as well as on determination of immovable property cadastral value.
References to the sections, related to activity of the department: