Address: 61 Sovetskaya street, 625000, Tyumen
Telephone: (3452) 55-60-31, fax: (3452) 55-62-66
Department Director: Maria Vladimirovna Rudzevich
The main activities of the Informatization Department of the Tyumen region:
- implementation of information technologies into the activity of various levels authorities;
- use of electronic government infrastructure;
- implementation of information security events;
- arrangement of inter-departmental electronic cooperation while rendering state services;
- use of GLONASS technologies and other results of space activities;
- training of population on computer competence and popularization of electronic state services, increase of Internet availability to the population.
The priority projects in the framework of the department activity are the following ones:
- informatization of healthcare and education,
- development of informational-analytical IT tools for authorities and citizens,
- development of human resources in information-communicational technologies in the region.
The department coordinates and controls activity of the state institutions: the Tyumen region Information Technologies Center and Informational-educational center.
References to the sections related to activity of the department:
Website of the All-Russian Annual Forum “Electronic Government — Modern Mechanism of the Region Management” and of the specialized information technologies exhibition “INFOTECH”
Geoportal of the Tyumen region – cartographical service of access to the regional space data.