Address: 48 Malygina street, 625048, Tyumen
Telephone: (3452) 55–78–00, fax: 55–78–83
Department Director: Inna Kulikova
Main activities of the Tyumen region Healthcare Department:
- ensures implementation of the unified State policy in the sphere of the population healthcare and pharmaceutical activity at the territory of the Tyumen region, warranties and availability of medical aid to improve health of the population.
- protects human rights and citizen in the healthcare sphere.
- works out, submits for approval to the Tyumen region government and implements programs of healthcare development, ensuring sanitary-epidemiological well-being of population, prevention of diseases, including drug abuse prevention and toxic substances addiction prevention, organizes provision of citizens with medicines and medical products, as well as takes part in sanitary-hygienic education of population.
- develops, submits for approval to the Tyumen region government and implements territorial program of the state warranties of free-of-charge medical aid provision to the Russian Federation citizens at the territory of the Tyumen region.
- organizes provision of first medical-sanitary aid, specialized, including highly-technological medical aid, first emergency aid, including specialized medical aid and palliative care in medical organizations of the Tyumen region.
- organizes free-of-charge provision of donor blood and (or) its components to the state healthcare institutions of the Tyumen region, as well as organizes provision with medicines, specialized products of clinical nutrition, medical products, means for disinfection, pest control and rat extermination while rendering medical aid.
- organizes performing of actions on prevention of diseases and formation of healthy life style of citizens living at the territory of the Tyumen region.
- arranges actions on disinfection, pest control and rat extermination, as well as sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) actions in accordance with the Russian Federation legislation.
- organizes provision of citizens with medicines to treat diseases, included into the list of life-threatening and chronic evolving rare (orphan) diseases, leading to decrease of life duration of citizen or disability, the list of which is approved by the Russian Federation Government.
- coordinates activity of the state executive authorities of the Tyumen region, constituents of the state and private healthcare systems at the territory of the Tyumen region.
- implements actions, directed at saving life and preserving people’s health in case of emergencies, elimination of medical-sanitary consequences of emergencies, informing population about medical-sanitary situation in the emergency zone and about the actions, being taken.
References to the sections, related to activity of the department: