The outside air contamination observations in the Tyumen region are carried out in Rosgidromet meteorological stations in Tyumen and Tobolsk.
Threshold concentration of contamination was exceeded and has been identified in 11 samples during the first half of 2016 in Tyumen in the:
- intersection of M.Torez and Respublika st.: nitrogen oxide and suspended matters;
- Belinskogo Str.: phenols and suspended matters.
In comparison with the first half of 2015 the air quality was improved at the intersection of M.Torez and Respublika st. vide nitrogen oxide, suspended matters and soot; in Lugovaya st. – in phenols and soot; in Belinskogo Str. – in soot; air quality become worsen in Belinskogo Str. – in phenols.
The increased contamination content in the air is identified by traffic load intensification in the above city sectors.
Unfavorable meteorological conditions (UMC) have decreased from 17 (in the first half of 2015) to 12 cases. One in number of cases of the air contamination level excess was observed during UMC.
The power of gamma-radiation exposure dose did not exceed the natural ones in the area of Tyumen.
In Tobolsk the excesses were not registered in the first half of 2016 as during same perion in 2015.
The excesses of the accepted concentrations of the following contaminants have been revealed in the first half of 2016:
The Tura river:
- dam locations of v. Salairka, upstream and downstream of Tyumen: oil products, phenols, ammonia-nitrogen, nitrite nitrogen, manganese;
- dam locations of v. Pokrovskoe: phenols, ammonia-nitrogen, nitrite nitrogen, manganese;
- dam locations of v. Ilyinskoe, v. Abatskoe and high of Ishym river: oil products, phenols, ammonia-nitrogen, nitrite nitrogen, manganese;
- low of Ishym city: oil products, phenols, ammonia-nitrogen, nitrite nitrogen, manganese;
- in all dam locations: oil products, phenols, ammonia-nitrogen, nitrite nitrogen, manganese;
12 case (in the first half of 2015 – 27 cases) of high water pollution with manganese in Tura, Tobol, Tavda, Uk rivers and Andreevskoe lake; by one cases of nitrite nitrogen high content were observed in Demyanka and Vagay rivers. Cases of high pollution with oil products were not registered (in the same period of 2015 – two cases).
Critical high pollution was observed in eight cases (in the first half of 2015 – 11 cases), including:
- manganese: Vagay, Tyra, Turtas, Uk and Iska rivers;
- oil products: Irtysh river.
High and critical river water pollution is identified mainly by natural factors.
Emergencies with environmental implications.
Natural and production induced emergencies with environmental implications were not registered as in the first half of 2015.